- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Facts About Me:
- I’m a DJ / Music Producer
- My day job is being an Architect
- I can do the worm both forward and backward
1. You get pulled into an isekai anime, which anime are you pulled into?
Ooooh there are so many great ones to choose from. If I had to choose just one, it would definitely be in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken! I really love the setting and the different types of creatures and people within the show.
2. What character are you within this isekai (it can’t be a character that already exists)?
This is a hard one…I would want to be reincarnated as one of the powerful Demon Lords. But instead of causing chaos, I’m the one that no one has seen in ages because I gained a passion to write a fantasy novel, albeit a fantasy novel with tragic stories, therefore a Lawful Evil, if you will.
“EVIL DEEDS THROUGH LITERATURE!”
Eventually, I would make an alliance with Rimuru because he has source materials that I can reference LOL!
3. What is your power within this isekai?
Just to make my character as funny and ridiculous as can be, it has to be some overpowered ability. Like the power to create spatial fractures which nothing can defend against, which could also tie into the reason why the normal Japanese people are being thrown/reincarnated in this world? Who knows?
4. Would you settle in one place or try and go on a journey in this isekai?
I would 1000% stay in one place, I would have traveled all around as a young Demon Lord but quickly after reading a certain novel, I began the pursuit of my own version of literature!
5. Would you try and find a way out or embrace the new life?
As I’m a “go with the flow” type of person, I would just live out my life in this new world. It’d be hard to pass up an opportunity to experience life outside of modern-day Earth!
- Which anime are you the most excited about next season? (Spring 2020!)
- Do you have any other hobbies outside of anime? If yes, out of that hobby and anime which do you spend more time doing/watching?
- If you had to watch an anime, would you watch a show with a great story but terrible artwork or great artwork but a mediocre story?
- What was your gateway anime? (The anime that got you interested in anime!)
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?